These 3 Ingredient Easy Peanut Butter Oat Bars are quick and easy to make, NO BAKING, healthy, naturally sweetened and vegan + GF!
Meet the easiest snack bar you will ever make!
Friends you are going to LOVE not only how simple and fast these are to make but they are healthy and taste SO addicting, like peanut butter paradise right here! 😉
They are literally my new snack addiction at the moment, they are super filling and in my opinion anything peanut butter is like a dessert! 😉 wouldn’t you agree? and I know you’re going to ask soooo… although I have not tried it I’m sure you could sub for a different nut butter if you have a favorite it should be fine!
These Easy Peanut Butter Oat Bars are a perfect snack to toss in your purse or lunch with an apple and trust me it will be a sweet and indulgent snack when the cravings hit!
Oats! let’s talk about them for a second… they are SO versatile I mean you can make snack-y bars like these, overnight oats like my Tropical overnight oats, cookies like my chocolate chip banana bread breakfast cookies, or POP TARTS! I mean seriously oats are like magic they are not only a healthy superfood but they can be used a bazillion different ways! 😉
Easy peezy! That’s what these bars are, you simply just add the peanut butter and maple syrup to a pot or a microwave safe bowl and melt the two together (being careful to not over heat and burn the peanut butter) mix them up and stir in the oats!
Then you just line a baking dish with parchment paper, pour and spread the mixture in the dish and place in the fridge for about 3 hours to set! It’s that SIMPLE!
These 3 Ingredient Easy Peanut Butter Oat Bars are:
Quick and easy
like always, if ya give these a try let me know in the comments and rating below! also snap a pic and tag me on social media!!! 😉
- 3½ cup oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (or sub another similar nut butter, I like PB&Co. white chocolate wonderful seems to hold these bars together the best!)
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- Heat the peanut butter and maple syrup in a pot on the stove or in a microwave safe bowl (be careful to not burn the peanut butter).
- Once the PB and maple syrup is melted, add in the oats and mix everything up!
- Line an 8X8 dish with parchment paper and pour the mixture in the pan and spread evenly.
- Place in fridge for about 3 hours to set and then cut into bars!
- Store in fridge
- makes about 9 bars