It’s chunky, it’s got creamy avacado, fresh garden tomatoes… I’m in chunky chip dip heaven!
so I totally love chip dips… I’m like addicted to them… it’s like the Pringles saying “once ya pop ya just can’t stop” … well this recipe made a little more than 1 mason jar full and between me and Nick I think it was almost all gone by the end of the day! 🙂
now guys I did try this same recipe as a blended dip also… but I have to admit it didn’t look very good… it tasted ok but it didn’t look very appealing and I don’t know about you but I eat with my eyes first so if it doesn’t look good I probably won’t eat it…
with that being said… If you like a big huge chip full on Chunky toppings that are tasty, Fresh tomatoes (ours were from our garden) , creamy avocados, healthy beans, spicy onions and who doesn’t love corn! then this is a recipe for you…
p.s. you might want to just double the recipe because I can assure you, it will go fast!
if you try this recipe comment below! and take a picture and #TwoRaspberries so I can see it, or tag me through instagram 🙂
- - ½ can rinsed black beans
- - ½ can corn (or frozen but if you use frozen be sure to cook before using)
- - 1 whole chopped onion
- - 1 whole chopped Avacado
- - 10-15 chopped cherry tomatoes or 2 medium regular tomatoes
- - chips of choice
- Only need 1 large bowl
- chop your onion and avacado
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix gently...
- Recipe doubles very nicely !
- This recipe makes a little more than 1 mason jar full (about 16-20oz of chip dip)