This Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Bark with extra peanut chunks is SO rich and indulgent. Quick and easy to make, requires 3 simple ingredients, vegan + GF!
No-bake desserts are just made for summer right?! and you can never go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter right?! … I hope you said yes to both of those because you are going to LOVE the roasted salty crunch that I added to this Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Bark!
Yeah I’m aware that there’s nothing new about chocolate bark, it’s a simple but totally indulgent recipe! Today we are adding roasted salted chopped peanuts on top and let me tell you, it’s AMAZING!
It’s like a combo of my two favorites desserts on the blog, my Healthy PB Cups and my Chocolate Covered Peanuts I’m sure most of you have never even seen those recipes because they go wayyyy back to the beginning of the blog 😉 and I guess they could use some picture updating LOL but either way, those are made on the regular around here and this new bark recipe with swirly peanut butter and salty roasted peanuts is totally taking over my world at the moment! 😉
SOOO it’s super simple and doesn’t really need any explanation but here it goes anyways…
Melt your chocolate chips (vegan ones of course, I like Enjoy Life brand) you could also use carob chips if you prefer.
Next you pour it on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
Spread it out evenly, as thin or thick as you would like and then melt the PB, swirl it on top and run a butter knife or tooth pick through to make the swirls!
Top with chopped peanuts and freeze until firm!
Don’t forget you can always double this recipe if you want, it stays great in the freezer for about 1 month, probably longer but it never really lasts that long here.
You can store it in the fridge after it sets up but… TIP alert: frozen chocolate lasts longer in your mouth before melting and can help you eat less because you can savor it longer! Frozen is my favorite way to enjoy chocolate!
Ok, lets sum up this Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Bark, it’s:
Sweet + Salty +r Rich + Indulgent
Give it a try and let me know in the comments + ratings what you thought! also snap a pic and tag me on social media!
- ⅔ cup melted vegan chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life brand)
- 3 TBSP melted peanut butter (I used PB&Co. brand)
- 3 TBSP chopped peanuts (I used roasted ones)
- First line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave stirring every 15 seconds to avoid burning. Pour the chocolate onto the parchment paper and spread out evenly.
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave and drizzle lines through the chocolate and then using a tooth pick or butter knife run through the PB drizzles going the opposite direction of the lines to create the swirls.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts over the top and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Break into chunks and enjoy!
- store in fridge or freezer for up to 1 month.
- can double recipe for more bark.