Pumpkin Spice Cookie Blizzard is something you definitely want ASAP! Super easy to make! 😉 VEGAN!
Ok before you get all like, hey it’s cold where I’m at why are you sending me a blizzard recipe!
I’m from MN, it’s cold here too but seriously it’s worth it! ( I ate it sitting in front of the heater 😉 don’t judge)
I told you before in the cookie post that I have a cookie obsession especially with these right now! And it just so happened that I had some ice cream sitting in the freezer calling my name, so naturally I couldn’t ignor it I mean that would be rude!
SO, it was the day after making the Big Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies and I couldn’t decide which I had more love for, the cookies or the cookie mixed in the ice cream…. so I combined them! And it was SO worth every single bite all the way down to the bottom (which I put cookie crumbs on before filling it with the blizzard) so there was a little extra special-ness at the bottom!
BLEND IT ALL TOGETHER!!! 😉 its like MAGIC!
Things about this Pumpkin Spice Cookie Blizzard:
Super cold! (Sit in front of the heater or fire place if you live some place cold) 😉
Creamy + Chunky
Pumpkin spice flavor
Cookies + ice cream = love!
If you decide to be like me and sit in front of the heater just so you can eat this, take a pic of you blizzard so I can see! 😉 Tag me on IG @TwoRaspberries #TwoRaspberries and subscribe to emails so you don’t miss any yummy-ness! xo
- I used a food processor but if you have a blender you like you can use that instead.
- Add your ice cream first and then add all the rest of the ingredients (save a little big of cookie crumbs for the bottom of the cup!) right in there and blend, be sure not to over blend it or it will get runny and we don't want a shake we want a blizzard so just until everything is mixed but still chunky!
- Put your cookie crumbs on the bottom of the cup and then pour you blizzard right in! Top with extras if you would like!
- Serves 1 about 14 oz in a cup (or 2 small blizzards)
- THE TIME ESTIMATE BELOW IS IF YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE THE COOKIES!